Semi-Automatic, Benchtop Cappers and Final Torque Machines by SureTorque
Every SureTorque can be utilized as a precision bottle capping machine OR as a final torque applicator. Our machines not only measure the removal torque to give a feedback improving your capping process, but they double up in functionality as re-torquers and semi-automatic bottle capping systems. Every one of our systems incorporates a load cell to guarantee accurate application torque.
SureTorque’s are Ideal for the following Capping Applications
ROPP capper for the application of various size ROPP closures on glass bottles.
Twist off and pre-threaded plastic caps on glass jars and plastic bottles.
Final Torque after Induction Sealing, Pharmacuetical Application.
Precision Torque Scenarios where little deviation is acceptable.
Challenges with your Induction Sealing?
After induction sealing, thread-break torques can drop by as much as 70% of the initially applied torque. Our semi-automatic capping machines are ideal for applying final torque.
• Real time, automatic display
• NIST traceable calibration procedure
• Strain gauge transducer technology
• Automatic container clamping and closure gripping
• Adjustable torque application speed
• Infinite chuck rotation (SERVO)
• Encoder to measure angular degree of rotation (SERVO)
• Lead screw system for height adjustment
• Heavy duty components
Video of Custom Benchtop Capper for Snap on Caps
• Retorquing: By selecting the “Application” mode, all of our torque testers can be utilized as retorquers, tightening the cap to a customer defined setpoint.
• Rotational Speed: The speed is adjustable between 0-800 rpm. Due to the servo controlled rotation, the chuck applies lower torque at higher speeds. As more friction is measured between the threads, the speed decreases and the applied torque increases until the setpoint is met. Servo + transducer feedback = best of both worlds: fast and accurate !
• Release and Re-apply Torque: When packaging expensive products it is often required to return the tested container to the packaging line. By measuring the release torque and automatically re-applying the cap to the operator defined setpoint it is possible to save money, and still have the advantage of exceptional quality control.